Looking for help on use of NSW open data datasets

I’m looking for someone to present to GovHack competitors about using NSW open data datasets in the lead up to GovHack in September.

GovHack (govhack.org) is a Festival of Ideas, using open government data to make communities better places. It does this by providing access to data and a space to connect with Government and organisations so competitors can workshop ideas around community challenges and imagine and develop concepts to drive meaningful change.

If you, or someone you know, would be prepared to provide an overview of how to access and use the datasets on data.nsw.gov.au please get in touch.

1 Like

Hi Tim, that’s definitely something that the Data.NSW team can do :slight_smile:

I’ll get in touch to work out the arrangements.

Hi Tim,

I’d be keen on giving/recording a prezzo during GovHack Sydney. I can’t figure out how to message you directly, though. I have recently worked on synchronising datasets from other NSW data portals into Data.NSW.

Thanks,
Jayen

1 Like

Hi Tim, is it just generically on how to use open data sets or are you after someone to present on how to use open data from their cluster specifically?

Hi Jayden

It would be great to chat with you about this. What’s the best way to contact you?

Cheers,
Tim

Hi James,

At this stage I’m looking for someone to present generically about data.NSW and Lance has kindly reached out from the Data.NSW team.

However GovHack loves having data champions available who can talk about specific datasets being used by competitors during the event.

If you’d like to know more please let me know.

Cheers
Tim

1 Like

Jayen & Tim, I will introduce you both via email :slight_smile:

© Data.NSW